Feb 7, 2012

SB Quick Tip: 6 Essential Items for Your Date Night Toolkit

Valentino

Hi Sweets!

I'm going to share a few things that you should always carry in your purse to POT meetings and dates.  Personally, I think they're basics for every lady, but all the more important in the sugar world.  So, grab a pen and write yourself a quick checklist.  It'll help you always make a great impression...

You'll need:
  • A very lightly scented travel-sized lotion (always be wary of allergies and lingering scents)
  • Mints (self-explanatory)
  • A ladies' compact (No, not the one from your face powder, unless you have to constantly reapply it.  A sleek, double-sided compact comes in handy when you need to check your makeup quickly.)
  • Mascara & lip gloss/lipstick (for touch-ups)
  • Tissues, or (better yet), a ladies' handkerchief (for blotting oil on your face, correcting smeared lipstick, etc.)
  • A debit card or a set amount of emergency money This is the biggest one of all.  Always be proactive about your personal safety.  You don't EVER want to end up stranded somewhere without so much as cab fare home.  Always look out for #1.


A Few Bonus Items:
  • Your ID/drivers' license (this is a given)
  • A well-charged cell phone with your SB contact's name on speed dial (for safety check-ins)
  • A small notebook & pen
  • A business card holder w/some of your cards in it (more on this later)

Only if you've established an arrangement: 
  • Protection (Do I really have to explain this one?)

Did I miss anything,sugars?  If so, please add it in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Nail file! I always carry one because I find it so irritating of I have a chipped nail, and u never know when you will get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree,Scarlet! Excellent addition!

    ReplyDelete