Jan 2, 2012

Time to Get Things Started...

New Year, new me.  Here I am starting another blog project about a part of my life that I'm currently discovering.

Moi, as Sugar Baby.
I find myself intrigued, excited, nervous - but raring to go.

Before I get too far ahead of myself, perhaps a bit of introduction is in order:
Now that I actually have some Sugar friends to read this, I guess I should write a little more about me:

If I said I just like the simple things in life, I'd be lying. I'm a complex, multi-faceted woman with loads of ambition & very big dreams.

Had you asked me about the "sugar thing" 5 years ago, I would have wrinkled my nose & told you to go to he**.

Why?

Because I, like so many others, bought into the mainstream BS about mutually beneficial relationships being immoral, prostitution, blah blah blah.

Today, I believe if someone cares for me, they'll encourage me toward the accomplishment of my wildest goals & dreams. Life's too short to waste time on anyone who believes otherwise.

I hope to learn & grow as a part of this community...and one day, pay it forward to help another Sugar Sister find her way in this crazy - and amazing- life. I'd love to know ya; stick around.

MUAH!
Dandie

No comments:

Post a Comment